Acrotype allows you to make your own OpenType fonts that you can use in every program that you own. The fonts will work on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. You get a free preview and if you are satisified with the result, you can buy and download your font for only $14.95(US).
Just follow these steps to make your own font!
- Step 1: Download and print our template
- Step 2: Fill in the template
- Step 3: Scan the completed template
- Step 4: Upload the template
- Step 5: Preview your generated font
- Step 6: Buy your font
- Step 7: Download your font
- Step 8: Install and enjoy your font
You can have your very own font within 15 minutes, so let's start with Step 1.